Welcome / Bienvenue

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

INCREDIBLE.. ANDY (OR ANOTHER MB) PUTS PRESSURE ON BARAYEF


After some months , i ask member board for erase some post about me on Barayef blog,
i receive only answer from Andy, who say it's just a stupid game AND he can't react vs this. I need to contact Blogger company

Now Andre post a message Vs Pablo, and he's contacted by member board for erase this

Like always the law is not the same for every people

the message of Andre :

Hey Columbo,
I am still receiving pressure by messages from some people who are apparently not happy about the Gianka post and so I had to delete my post against Pablo for my hope of survival . I cant give their names you know why. I hope you understand my condition (which you contributed too by your complaints). Appears like there are more involved in this matter than we think.